The International Meeting of Rhinoplasty Societies brings together the Best of the Best in Rhinoplasty Surgeons from around the world.
- Where: Lowes Miami Beach Hotel
- When: Oct 29 – 31, 2018
- Chairmen: Nazim Cerkes, MD, Rollin Daniel, MD, Jeffrey R. Marcus, MD, Enrico Robotti, MD
Program Coordinator: Geoffrey R. Keyes, MD
The International Meeting of Rhinoplasty Societies has been organized by the Rhinoplasty Society (US) and the Rhinoplasty Society Of Europe. This symposium promises be the most extraordinary educational rhinoplasty symposium that our field has witnessed, highlighting the work of 50 master rhinoplasty surgeons from all parts of the world – those whose published works have defined the specialty.
The meeting will differentiate itself from all others by its breadth, pre-eminent faculty, and by the emphasis on high-quality video and graphic illustration. The program will be carefully orchestrated, designed to present “the best of the best” educational offerings.
- Basic principles and techniques including breakout sessions by selected master surgeons to illustrate personal approaches to basic rhinoplasty
- Advanced techniques, new concepts, as well as time-tested standards
- Mastery of functional nasal surgery including evidence-based practice
- The most modern approach to congenital nasal deformities
- Debates and controversies in all aspects of rhinoplasty
- Daily topic-oriented “break-out” sessions for specific areas of interest
- Keynote lectures by the premier educators