Dr. Geoffrey R. Keyes
With more than 30 years of experience in the field, Dr. Keyes is considered an authoritative figure in the area of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. He provides procedures for the nose, face, breast, body and skin to patients in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, Bakersfield, California, and surrounding communities and towns in this part of the southwest.
Education and Training
Kind and tremendous Dr. Geoffrey Keyes graduated from Loyola University, Stritch School of Medicine, and interned at Barnes Hospital-Washington University. He completed two residency training programs at the University of Illinois Medical Center.
Dr. Keyes belongs to the select group of double board certified plastic surgeons, having being board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery as well as the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS). Dr. Keyes has published and lectured nationally and internationally on current developments in plastic surgery techniques.
Dignified Dr. Keyes is an active member of some of the leading professional organizations and societies, which include:
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS)
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS)
- California Society of Facial Plastic Surgeons
The dependable and considerate Dr. Geoffrey Keyes has held and holds the following positions:
- Chairman of the Board of Trustees – American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF)
- Chairman of the Nominating Committee – American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF)
- President – The Rhinoplasty Society
- Past Vice President – The Rhinoplasty Society
- Past President – California Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Past President – Los Angeles Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Past President – Aesthetic Society Education and Research Foundation (ASERF)
- Past President – American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF)
Dr. Keyes has been featured on some of the widely watched programs on television, including Dateline, Good Morning America, 20/20, Fox News, UPN LA, CNN and Montel Williams to discuss cosmetic surgery. He has been quoted in prestigious publications, including Time Magazine, Wall Street Journal, Outpatient Surgery, New Beauty Magazine and other national publications.
Individualized Care and Attention
The perspicacious Dr. Geoffrey Keyes respects and appreciates the unique aesthetics of every individual, and utilizes his extensive plastic surgery training, skills and experience to enhance their appearance in a way that the final results are dramatically appealing and yet healthy, sustainable and natural looking. Dr. Keyes does not believe in the notion of a “universal standard of beauty.”
He will encourage the patient to share their innate aesthetic needs, goals and aspirations, and adapt the surgical procedures to match with those needs in a safe and long-lasting manner.
He will never put all patients through a single, standardized surgical method, where the room for individuality is eliminated. Double board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Geoffrey Keyes receives patients from Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, Bakersfield, California, and nearby areas.
For more information on the surgical and non-surgical procedures and treatments by Double Board Certified Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Geoffrey R. Keyes, please contact us at (800) 859-7509. Offices in Beverly Hills and Bakersfield, CA.
Serving Greater Los Angeles, Orange County and surrounding areas of California.